Isla is the go-to Berlin nail salon, from basic colors to elaborate art
Our talented Berlin nail artists can create hundreds of designs, including any custom nail art you choose. Take a look below at some of examples, or get in touch if you want something bespoke.
We offer everything from regular polish, to Shellac for a longer lasting finish, and Gel-X extensions for extra length. See our full list of treatments on the menu below.
Get your shiny tooth gems at isla
Want to know what to expect when you book a tooth gem appointment with us?
All you need to know:
1. Choose your gems & placement. (we do not apply gems to the canine/round tooth as they tend not to stick to the round surface)
2. We prep your tooth by drying it with cotton to make sure the gems adhere
3. We apply a soft dental glue (we don’t use a UV light) and apply your gem(s) of choice
4. we dry your tooth & gem and ask you to keep the cotton in your mouth for a few minutes to keep the newly applied gem dry
5. check out your new gems & enjoy!
WHAT WE USE
Shellac is a hard-wearing alternative to regular polish which can last up to 3 weeks, helping brittle nails to grow long and strong. It's applied using an LED lamp and gently removed by hand by soaking with acetone (no electric files at isla!)
Gel-X is the latest and greatest in the world of nail extensions. They're applied using an LED lamp and can be the length and shape of your choice (Almond, Square, Stiletto, etc) Gel-X lasts around 3 weeks and are a gentler and lighter alternative to other extensions. They're removed by soaking with acetone and won't damage your nails.
If you want to take your natural nails to the next level, then you should consider builder in a bottle.It's a soft gel product, which means it can be soaked off with acetone, but is applied like a hard gel which delivers more strength to your natural nail.
Manicure with regular polish includes cleaning your cuticles, filing and buffing your nails and painting them. Our main brands are OPI, China Glaze and Essie.
Linienstraße 114, 10115 Berlin
Monday / Friday 10am–8pm